What does this policy cover?
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined below, please do not submit any personal data to us.
Who is the controller of the data we provide?
We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
What information will we collect and how will we use it?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
- To send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you
- To market our, full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary, contract, outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing services)
- To enable us to develop and market other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website and our group companies’ websites when you log on to make enrich your personal online experience)
- To send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you
- To answer your questions and enquiries
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our client have requested, such references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test
- To third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems, research and mailing houses and outsourcing partners
- To regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
- To use your information on an anonymized basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
We may also pass your information to, or allows access to such information to the group of companies to which we belong, in order that they may use your personal information in the same way as we process, use and disclose your information as described above.
Where will your information be held? Where will it be accessible from?
What do we collect during your session (Statistical Information)?
When you visit our website, the server logs information which is provided by your browser. This information is used to create summary statistics, which allow us to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our site. As well as this it allows us to discover what information is most and least used, determine technical design specifications, and help us make our site more useful to visitors.
The information logged is as follows:
- Date and time of your visit
- Address of the referring site
- Type of browser you are using
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .pk, etc.)
- Your server’s IP address
- The address of the pages accessed and any documents downloaded
We will make no attempt to identify users or their browsing activities, unless disclosure is required by law or due to a mandatory requirement of a Court, Governmental Agency or Regulatory Authority. We use the information only for statistical analysis or systems administration purposes.
What about your Credit Card Information?
The credit card details you provide to us, if any, are used for the purpose of payment of your order via a third party banking/ transaction facility.
Why do we collect feedback or subscription forms?
Some pages of this website provide the facility for users to fill out an online form for the purpose of subscribing to a special service or to provide us with feedback about our web site. We will ask you to provide only enough personal information to fulfill that purpose. We will record it to facilitate follow-up and for statistical analysis. Only authorized staff will have access to this information.
What happens when you search for a specific keyword?
Search terms that you enter when using our search engine are collected, but are not associated with any other information that we collect. We use these search terms to ascertain what people are looking for at our site, and to improve the services that we provide.
How do you find out what information we hold? Can you amend, modify or request this information be deleted, and can you unsubscribe from our services?
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws.
You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us with respect to the above matters, please email us at email@example.com
How long will we hold your information for?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Sending us information over the internet
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Services Provider. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet.
How we collect and aggregate information about visitors to our websites
We also collect information about the way jobseekers and visitors use this website in order to improve our services. We do not use information gained in this way in a way that any individual can be identified, and only use it to understand our users better, and to determine aggregate trends, most popular pages, etc., for the entire website’s users. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us identify services or jobs which may be of interest to you.
A cookie is a small data file which is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s site.
Cookies are used on our website to remember your login to track web traffic on an aggregate basis (i.e. no individuals are identified), to track campaigns and to keep session information such as your last search. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. However, switching off cookies will likely restrict your use of our website.
Protection against Viruses
You are bound to take all reasonably feasible measures to ensure that any computer or other device from which you access the website is free of any computer virus or similar device or software including, without limitation, devices commonly known as software bombs, Trojan horses and worms (together “Viruses”) and is adequately maintained in every way. The website can be accessed through the Internet or other communication channels as the case may be, public systems over which we have no control. You must therefore ensure that any computer or other device you use to access the website is adequately protected against acquiring Viruses.
If you receive any email from any domain other than ours, directing you in any way to disclose your username or password kindly ignore the same and do not reply or comply with any instructions that may be contained in that email. You can also use Anti Phishing software which is provided in all new browsers. Furthermore, if you have already provided any information in response to such email you shall immediately contact our support center at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform accordingly.
Links to other websites
Other generic privacy information
Please keep your website username and password safe. Please do not share your user account with someone else. Logout and clear your browser once you have finished the session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence. If you share a computer with someone or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café you should be particularly careful to log out properly when you have finished your session. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your computer, however we use encryption wherever required to keep personal information safe and secure.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the internet.
While every care has been taken in preparing the information and materials contained in this site, such information and materials are provided to you and by you is “as is” without warranty of any kind either express or implied. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with such information and materials.